So I went down to Hops and Berries to pick up a compression valve for Mike’s new boil kettle I scored for him, and I also picked up a few gallon jugs for my raspberry mead. I did this because it was in the 2.8 gallon carboy and was only filling that about 1/2 way. So I racked the mead into the (2) gallon jugs and what space was left I decided to fill with water so there was no airspace to create oxidation. One was 1.5 cups added and the other was just a tad.
I also bottled the lemonade. I did it a little bit hap-hazardously though. I added 3/16 cup priming sugar straight in (I was too lazy to boil it). I also added a little of the raspberry mead in there because it sounded good. It didn’t taste all that great either. I even forgot to take a reading on it. Oh well, it has to be about the same, as I saw no bubbles come out since I racked it.
Well, as you can probably tell, this post is pretty poorly written too. Off to bed after I post these updates in their respective posts.